Missing/Wrong ItemUpdated 5 months ago
ORDERS NOT PROTECTED WITH ROUTE
Please take the following photos for us to claim a missing/wrong item in your order and email [email protected]
- If the shipping box was tampered with... take a photo of the outside of the box (where the tape is) to see if the box was opened and then re-closed.
- A photo of the packaging box it came with, every item should include: Plastic bag with the barcode (visible), AMYO clear bag with the barcode and the box/pouch (see photo below).Once confirmed, we will send you a replacement and you will receive a notification with the tracking number.
ORDERS PROTECTED WITH ROUTE ($100+)
If you were automatically covered by us (Orders $100+) or you purchased Route, you will need to file a claim for your Lost, Stolen and Damaged Order here
In order to file a claim, you MUST have the following:
- Your order number and email address
- A screenshot of your order
- Photos of the shipping box and all the contents that were received Here is an example of an order with stolen merchandise that was replaced with something else.You can see clearly see that the items on the order do not match what you received in your package.
Was this article helpful?